Happy Halloween Weekend! We have a lot of events happening that we would like to share with everyone.
On Saturday, Oct 30th the Galligan Realty Group team will be at the office from 2pm – 4pm celebrating Halloween on Main Street. Make sure to stop by our office at 803 Main Street to see us, our amazing decorations, and receive some candy. Hopefully the rain doesn’t ruin anything, but if so, we will be back on Sunday, Oct 31st from 2pm – 4pm.
On Sunday, Oct 31st we will be hosting an Open House at 504 Thomas Street in Stroudsburg while Trick or Treat is happening from 6pm – 8pm. If you are going to be in the area going house to house or if you want to check out the area, be sure to stop by to see us and tour the amazing home that you can own yourself to be part of the fun every year. The person/family that buys this house will receive the first year of Halloween candy on us! Click the link for more information on the Open House.
The last thing is Downtown Stroudsburg is having the “Spookiest Business in Downtown Stroudsburg 2021” contest and we are one of the nominees and would love your vote! Head over to Spooky Stroudsburg 2021 on Facebook and reply to their post “KW Skeletons 803 Main Street” for the vote to count. We would really appreciate the support. Click the link below to head right over to their Facebook Event page. Be sure to find the post that looks just like the picture below and in the comment section be sure to reply our name. Share their post with your friends and families as well. Last day to vote is Nov 1st at midnight! Thank you again for the support.
We really do hope everyone gets to enjoy Halloween this year, but we still want to make sure everyone is safe especially with COVID still being around. Here are some tips from fda.gov to consider when going out Trick or Treating or any other Halloween fun:
- All costumes, wigs and accessories should be fire-resistant
- If children are allowed out after dark, secure reflective tape to their costumes and bags, or give them glow sticks
Trick or Treating
- A responsible adult should go with young children on the neighborhood rounds
- If your older children are going alone, plan and review a route acceptable to you
- Agree on a specific time children should return home
- Teach your children never to enter a stranger’s home or car
- Instruct children to travel only in familiar, well-lit areas and stick with their friends
- Tell your children not to eat any treats until they return home
- Children and adults are reminded to put electronic devices down, keep heads up and walk, don’t run, across the street
- Watch for children walking on roads, medians and curbs
- Enter and exit driveways carefully
- At twilight and later in the evening, watch for children in dark clothing
- Discourage new, inexperienced drivers from driving on Halloween
- Make up
- Children under 12 are not yet eligible to receive a COID-19 vaccination, which means the majority of kids going door to door are still at an increased risk for contracting the virus
- Halloween costume mask are not a substitute for masks designed to limit the spread of viral particles
- Children and parents, regardless of vaccination statue, should wear a mask when attending indoor parties or when going door to door due to the close interactions with other people. Those giving out candy should also wear a face mask.
- Keep Hands Clean
- Celebrate Outside if You Can
Have a great weekend everyone and we hope to see you at these events. Please feel free to contact us with any questions. You can always give us a call at (570) 213-4888, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, stop by the office Monday – Friday from 9am – 5pm, or follow us on our social media sites: Facebook: @GalliganRealtyGroup.com Instagram: @ahomeinthepoconosblog